This template listens to a Discord channel according to filters and replies messages with the price of given pair.
1. Go to Flow Designer and press package icon above the node palette.
2. You should see Discord Bot icon, install it.
3. You will need a Discord Bot token. See here to create a bot and get token.
4. Go to Vaults and create new API Key/Token item with this token.
5. Set this vault item to Receive Message and Connect nodes’ Bot Token field.
6. Click the Receive Message node and set your server id, channel id and sender id filters.